Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Talk about Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone!
I just have to boast and brag here a little...I woke up this morning...following my usual morning routine...get dressed, have my first cup of coffee while checking emails,Facebook and my daughters blog Tattoos & Cupcakes and to my surprise read where she had posted my blog amongst her favorite and most inspirational blogs to her...I am so honored to have even made this list and I know I can't begin to hold a candle to her wonderful blogsite or her talents or those bloggers sites which she grouped me with that inspire her. When god gave me my beautiful daughter he truly gave me the greatest gift ever!She is such a genuine loving person and so much fun to know and be around. She makes everyone feel wonderful about themselves and their dreams an goals. I love you Shannon! <3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, geez Mom! *Sniff Sniff* Way to make a girl tear up at work! :D I LOVE YOU! BIG HUGS! XOXOXOXX I am so lucky to have YOU as my mom!

Windsor Grace said...

Hi, Shannon's mom! I didn't know you were in the blogosphere. Nice to meet you!

steph anne said...

Hi Shannon's Mom! Nice to meet you. Shannon told me about you reconnecting with your sister after I blogged about a story of my ancestors. :)

Post a Comment